|Product Name:||Industrial Grade 9004 57 3||Advantage:||Direct Factory Sale|
|Sample:||200g Free For Test||Inspection:||100% Test Before Delivery|
|Defective Products:||100% Replacement||Certificate:||COA, MSDS, TDS|
|Trade Term:||FOB, CIF, C&F||Grade:||Industial Grade|
Industrial Grade 9004 57 3,
TDS Aqualon Ethyl Cellulose,
Dispersing Agent 9004 57 3
Ethyl Cellulose K70 K100 for dispersing agent
1. Improve the gloss and increase the leveling effect. The actual gloss is mainly determined by the scattering of light on the surface of the coating (that is, a certain level of flatness. Of course, a testing instrument is needed to determine whether it is flat enough, not only the number and shape of the primary particles, but also their Combination method), when the particle size is less than 1/2 of the incident light (this value is uncertain), it appears as refracted light, and the gloss will not increase. Similarly, the hiding power that depends on scattering to provide the main hiding power will not increase ( In addition to carbon black, mainly by absorbing light, organic pigments forget). Note: The incident light refers to the range of visible light. The leveling is not good; but pay attention to the reduction of the original number of particles to reduce the structural viscosity, but the increase in the specific surface will reduce the number of free resins. Whether there is a balance point is not good. But generally the leveling of powder coatings is not as fine as possible.
2. Prevent floating color and blooming.
3. Improve tinting strength. Note that tinting strength is not the higher the better in the automatic tinting system.
4. Reduce viscosity and increase pigment loading.
5. This is the way to reduce flocculation, but the finer the particle, the higher the surface energy, and the higher the adsorption strength of the dispersant is needed, but the dispersant with too high adsorption strength may cause disadvantages to the performance of the coating film.
6. The reason for increasing storage stability is similar to the above. Once the stability of the dispersant is not strong enough, the storage stability will deteriorate (of course, it is no problem from your picture).
7. Increase color development, increase color saturation, increase transparency (organic pigments) or hiding power (inorganic pigments).
Name: Ethyl Cellulose
In the formula , n stands for degree of polymerization and R for –H or –C2H5 .
Ethyl Cellulose is a kind of white grains or powder, having no smell or tastes . Its 5% soliquoid shows neutral to litmus test paper . Its specific density 1 . 07~1 . 18 , heat distortion point: 135~155degree centigrade , and fire point: 330~360 degree centigrade . Ethyl Cellulose has good stability to light , heat , oxygen and wetness , and is stable to chemicals . It is resistant to alcali , dilute acid and salting liquid , soluble in some organic solvents , such as alcohol , ether, ketone , ester, aromatic hydrocarbon and halohydrocarbon , etc , and compatible to many celluloses , resin and nearly all plasticizers . Ethyl Cellulose has low combustibility, small hydroscopicity and good electric behavior . Its thin film and plastics have good mechanical strength and flexibility in a wide range of temperature .
1. Appearance: White or even yellowing powder or grains , having no smell or taste .
2. Technical Index
|K type||N type||T type|
|Content of ethoxy, %||45 . 0~47 . 9||48 . 0~49 . 5||49 . 6 Min|
|Viscosity, mPas||Conform to the requirements of table 2|
|Ash , %||0 .4 Max|
|Moisture , %||3 . 0 Max|
3 .Viscosity Specification
|Level||Specific range||Level||Specific range|
|6||5 0～8 0||70||62～74|
|10||8 . 1～12||90||80~90|
|55||51～60||300||250 Min .|
Ethyl Cellulose is widely used in paints for various products , such as wooden products (furniture) , metal surfaces , paper, rubber, thermotropic products and integrated circuits; in ink such as screen printing ink , magnetic ink , intaglio and amine printing ink; as freezing-resistant material and all kinds of precise membrane module used in aviation industry; as the special plastics and precipitate such as rocket propellant coating band; as electrical insulation and cable coating; as high molecular suspension polymerizing and dispersing agent; as adhensive in hard alloy and ceramics; and used as dye printing slurry in textile industry .
It is packed in paper bags lined with PVC bags . Net weight per package: 20kg
【Instruction for storage】
Seal it and store in dry place .