|Advantage:||Direct Factory Sale||Product Name:||Industrial Grade Methyl Ethyl Cellulose|
|Sample:||200g Free For Test||Material:||Cotton Or Wood|
|Defective Products:||100% Replacement||Certificate:||COA, MSDS, TDS|
|Trade Term:||FOB, CIF, C&F||Grade:||Industial Grade|
20kg/Bag Methyl Ethyl Cellulose,
COA Aqualon Ethyl Cellulose,
TDS Methyl Ethyl Cellulose
Ethyl Cellulose K70 K100 for ceramics
Selection of forming method and bonding agent
There are many special ceramic forming methods. The forming method should be selected according to the shape of the product in production, and different forming methods require different binders.
Binders can be divided into lubricants, plasticizers, dispersants, surfactants (with dispersant and lubricating functions), etc. To meet the needs of forming, a combination of various organic materials is usually used. When choosing a binding agent, the following factors should be considered:
1) It is a necessary condition that the binder can be wetted by the powder. When the critical surface tension (yoc) or surface free energy (yos) of the powder is greater than the surface tension (yoc) of the binder, it can be well wetted.
2) A good binder is easy to be fully wetted by the powder and has a large cohesive force. When the binding agent is wetted by the powder, a gravitational force occurs between the mutual molecules, and the binding agent and the powder undergo red bonding (one-time binding). At the same time, in the binding agent molecules, cohesion is generated due to the orientation, induction, and dispersion effects (Secondary combination). Although water can fully wet poplar material, water is volatile, has a small molecular weight, and has low cohesion, which is not a good binder.
3) The molecular weight of the binder should be moderate. To fully wet, it is desirable that the molecular weight is small, but the cohesion is weak. As the molecular weight increases, the binding capacity increases. But when the molecular weight is too large, the cohesive force is too large and it is not easy to be wetted, and it is easy to deform the body. In order to help the movement of the chain segments in the molecule, a plasticizer should be appropriately added at this time to make the binder softer and easier to shape while it is easy to wet.
4) In order to ensure the quality of the product, it is also necessary to prevent the mixing of impurities from the binder, raw materials and preparation process, which will cause harmful defects in the product.
In the preparation of raw materials, mechanical methods such as pulverization and mixing are used to coordinate with binders and dispersants to achieve dispersion, and do not contain aggregated particles as much as possible. The binding agent is affected by the type and molecular weight, the properties of the particle surface and the solubility of the solvent, and it is adsorbed on the surface of the raw material particles, and plays a role of preventing the aggregation of the powdered raw materials through the three-dimensional stabilization effect. In the forming process, the binder gives the raw material plasticity, has a water retention function, and improves the strength of the formed body and construction workability. Generally speaking, since the binder hinders the sintering of ceramics, it should be decomposed and volatilized by heating in the debinding process. Therefore, it is necessary to select organic materials that can be easily scattered and removed and do not contain harmful inorganic salts and metal ions to ensure product quality
Name: Ethyl Cellulose
In the formula , n stands for degree of polymerization and R for –H or –C2H5 .
Ethyl Cellulose is a kind of white grains or powder, having no smell or tastes . Its 5% soliquoid shows neutral to litmus test paper . Its specific density 1 . 07~1 . 18 , heat distortion point: 135~155degree centigrade , and fire point: 330~360 degree centigrade . Ethyl Cellulose has good stability to light , heat , oxygen and wetness , and is stable to chemicals . It is resistant to alcali , dilute acid and salting liquid , soluble in some organic solvents , such as alcohol , ether, ketone , ester, aromatic hydrocarbon and halohydrocarbon , etc , and compatible to many celluloses , resin and nearly all plasticizers . Ethyl Cellulose has low combustibility, small hydroscopicity and good electric behavior . Its thin film and plastics have good mechanical strength and flexibility in a wide range of temperature .
1. Appearance: White or even yellowing powder or grains , having no smell or taste .
2. Technical Index
|K type||N type||T type|
|Content of ethoxy, %||45 . 0~47 . 9||48 . 0~49 . 5||49 . 6 Min|
|Viscosity, mPas||Conform to the requirements of table 2|
|Ash , %||0 .4 Max|
|Moisture , %||3 . 0 Max|
3. Viscosity Specification
|Level||Specific range||Level||Specific range|
|6||5 0～8 0||70||62～74|
|10||8 . 1～12||90||80~90|
|55||51～60||300||250 Min .|
Ethyl Cellulose is widely used in paints for various products , such as wooden products (furniture) , metal surfaces , paper, rubber, thermotropic products and integrated circuits; in ink such as screen printing ink , magnetic ink , intaglio and amine printing ink; as freezing-resistant material and all kinds of precise membrane module used in aviation industry; as the special plastics and precipitate such as rocket propellant coating band; as electrical insulation and cable coating; as high molecular suspension polymerizing and dispersing agent; as adhensive in hard alloy and ceramics; and used as dye printing slurry in textile industry .
It is packed in paper bags lined with PVC bags . Net weight per package: 20kg
【Instruction for storage】
Seal it and store in dry place .
Contact Person: admin