|Product Name:||Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose HPMC||Appearance:||White Or Yellowish Powder|
|Raw Material:||Refined Cotton||Application:||Thickener, Emulsifier, Film-former, Binder, Dispersing Agent, Protective Colloids|
|Advantage:||Good Water Retention, Stable||Sample:||200g Free Sample Provide|
USP Empty Capusle HPMC,
25kg/drum Full Form In Pharma,
Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose HPMC pharma grade for empty capsule
Name: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC,Hypromellose)
Appearance and properties: White or almost white fibrous or granular powder
Molecular Formula: [C6H7O2(OH)x-m-n (OCH3 )m (OCH2CH (OH)CH3 )n]x
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) or hypromellose, is a cellulose-based polymer for film coating, wet granulation, and hard capsule manufacturing. It is practically insoluble in hot water, acetone, anhydrous ethanol, and toluene and dissolves in cold water, resulting in a colloidal solution.
1. Appearance: white to yellowish powder
2. Viscosity Specification as below
3. Techinical Specifications:
3. Viscosity Specification
Note: Any other special requirement for the product can be satisfied through the negotiation.
1. Cohesiveness (Binding property) :HPMC pharma grade, as a high performance binder , can also be used for molding food and medicine.
2. Resistance to salting out :HPMC pharma grade is a nonionic cellulose ether and it is not a polyelectrolyte . The aqueous solution of HPMC is comparatively stable even in the presence of metal salts or organic electrolytes . However , when the concentration of electrolytes exceeds a certain limit , gelation and precipitation may result .
3. HPMC pharma grade also has the characteristics of thickening ability, salt resistance, low ash powder, pH stability, water retention, dimensional stability, excellent film-forming properties, and extensive enzyme resistance, dispersibility, and adhesion.
4. Film forming :HPMC pharma grade provides a strong , flexible and transparent film having a good barrier property against oil and grease . In food application , this property is often utilized for water retention and oil adsorption .
5. Water retention :HPMC pharma grade is a high effective water retention agent . Its pharmaceutical grade product can be widely used in food , cosmetics and many other fields .
6. Solubility: soluble in water and some solvents, such as ethanol/water, propanol/water in appropriate proportions. The aqueous solution has surface activity. High transparency and stable performance. Different specifications of products have different gel temperatures, and solubility changes with viscosity. The lower the viscosity, the greater the solubility. Different specifications of HPMC pharma grade have certain differences in performance. The dissolution of HPMC pharma grade in water is not affected by pH.
pharma grade is packed in 2 layer LDPE bag
【Transportation and Storage】
The product should be kept in the original bag and stored in the dry and clean place far away from the source of heat and not put together with other chemicals .
Contact Person: admin