|Produt Name:||Excipients Tablets HPMC Hypromellose||Appearance:||White Or Yellowish Powder|
|Raw Material:||Refined Cotton||Application:||Thickener, Emulsifier, Film-former, Binder, Dispersing Agent, Protective Colloids|
|Advantage:||Good Water Retention, Stable||Sample:||200g Free Sample Provide|
25kg per drum Hypromellose Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose,
25kg drum Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose 2910,
eye drop Hypromellose Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
Name: Hypromellose or Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC)
Appearance and properties: white or almost white fibrous or granular powder
Molecular Formula: [C6H7O2(OH)x-m-n (OCH3 )m (OCH2CH (OH)CH3 )n]x
Hypromellose or Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) is an odorless and tasteless, white to slightly off-white, fibrous or granular, free-flowing powder that is a synthetic modification of the natural polymer, cellulose.
1. Cohesiveness (Binding property) :Hypromellose or HPMC , as a high performance binder , can also be used for molding food and medicine .
2. Resistance to salting out :Hypromellose or HPMC is a nonionic cellulose ether and it is not a polyelectrolyte . The aqueous solution of HPMC is comparatively stable even in the presence of metal salts or organic electrolytes . However , when the concentration of electrolytes exceeds a certain limit , gelation and precipitation may result .
3. PH stability :The viscosity of an aqueous solution of Hypromellose or HPMC is hardly affected by acid or alkali , and the product can develop an original viscosity in the range of 3 . 0~11 . 0 . Therefore , the solution viscosity tends to keep stable during prolonged storage ..
4. Film forming :Hypromellose or HPMC provides a strong , flexible and transparent film having a good barrier property against oil and grease . In food application , this property is often utilized for water retention and oil adsorption .
5. Water retention :Hypromellose or HPMC is a high effective water retention agent . Its pharmaceutical grade product can be widely used in food , cosmetics and many other fields .
1. Appearance: white to yellowish powder or grains.
2. Viscosity Specification as below
3. Techinical Specifications:
Note: Any other special requirement for the product can be satisfied through the negotiation.
Pharmaceutical aid: Hypromellose or HPMC is used as adhesive, solutizer in tablet, film-forming reagents in pharmaceutical coating,delayed-release and controlled-release tablets or capsules, thickener and water-binding agent in liquid formulation, component in eye drop.
Selection guide of products for pharmaceutical:
|Usage||Applicable type of the product||
|Creams, Gels, and Ointments||E-4000,F-4000,K-4000||1-5%|
|Ophthalmic Preparations||E-4000||01 .-0 . 5%|
|Eye drops preparations||F-4000, K-4000||0 . 1-0 . 5%|
|Suspending agent||E-4000, K-4000||1-2%|
|Tablets binder||E-5, F-50, K- 100||0 . 5-5%|
|Conventional Tablet Coating||E-5,E-15||0 . 5-5%|
|Conventional Wet Granulation||E-5,E-15||2-6%|
|Controlled Release Coatings||E-5,E-15||3-20%|
|Tablet coatings||E-5, E- 15, E-50||0 . 5-5%|
Controlled Release Matrix
|K- 100,000,K- 15,000,K-4000,E-4000||
Hypromellose or HPMC is packed in polyethylene bag enclosed in composite fiberboard drum . The standard packing is 25kg/drum
【Transportation and Storage】
The product should be kept in the original bag and stored in the dry and clean place far away from the source of heat and not put together with other chemicals .
The direct addition of the product to water causes the formation of lumps . Lumping results from incomplete wetting of the individual powder particles . Only the powder in contact with water dissolves and the formed gelatinous membrane prevents the remaining powder from dissolving , causing a delay in the dissolution time . The following three methods are recommended for dissolution without forming lumps . The most convenient method should be chosen according to the purpose of your application .
Contact Person: admin