|Product Name:||Industrial Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose||Appearance:||White Or Yellowish Powder|
|Raw Material:||Refined Cotton||Application:||Thickener, Emulsifier, Film-former, Binder, Dispersing Agent, Protective Colloids|
|Advantage:||Good Water Retention, Stable||Sample:||200g Free Sample Provide|
25kgs bag Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose,
White Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose 2208,
1000kgs Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose
HPMC Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Thickener For Hand Sanitizer Gel
Name: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
Molecular Formula: [C6H7O2(OH)x-m-n(OCH3)m(OCH2CH(OH)CH3)n]x
【Production Introduction of Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose】
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) is a natural polymer materials as raw materials,through a series of chemical processing and prepared non-ionic cellulose.
Sanitizing gel is a kind of alchol hydrogel with high alchol content. The formulation used polymer as thickening agent to increase the gel viscosity. HPMC can be used as thickening agent in hand sanitizer because of its stability in organic solvents and compatibility with organic solvents.
HPMC food grade is odorless, tasteless, non-toxic cellulose ethers producted from natural high molecular cellulose through series of chemical processing and achieved. It is white powder with good water solubility. It has thickening, adhesion , dispersing, emulsifying, film, suspended, adsorption, gel, and protective colloid properties of surface activity and maintain moisture function properties etc.
1. Water loss control: HPMC food grade can effectively control the food moisture from the feezer to room temperature change and redue the damage , ice crystal and texture deterioration by froze
2. Resistance to salting out : HPMC food grade is a nonionic cellulose ether and it is not a polyelectrolyte . The aqueous solution of HPMC is comparatively stable even in the presence of metal salts or organic electrolytes .
3. Surface activity : An aqueous solution of HPMC has a high surface activity and functions as a protective colloid agent , emulsion stabilizer and dispersant .
4. Thermal gelation :An aqueous solution of HPMC will gel or precipitate when heated to a certain temperature , but it reverts to the original solution state on subsequent cooling . The temperature at which gelation or precipitation occur depends on the type of HPMC , its concentration and the rate of heating
【Feature of HPMC for hand sanitizer】
-Safe and healthy;
-Can easily solve the problem that solvents like alcohol is hard to be thickened;
-Can be formulated under low temperature, has highrt thickening ability than dometic and imported similar products.
In 65%-75% alchhol gel system, HPMC havs superior thickening effect;
-Good compatibility, gentle and non-irritating;
-Widely applied, no-cross-linking reaction risk, no interaction, high stability, gentle and low irritant to skin;
-Free of benzene and any solvent.
1. Appearance: white to yellowish powder or grains.
2. Technical Index
|Loss on drying, %||5.0 Max|
|Appearance||White to yellowish grains or powder|
|Viscosity (mPa.s)||refer to Table 2|
|Level||Specific range (mPa.s)||Level||Specific range (mPa.s)|
Note: Any other special requirement for the product can be satisfied through the negotiation.
Our Hydroxyethyl methyl cellulose is packed in an inner polyethylene bag reinforced with a 3-ply paper bag, or paper barrel or paper box, net weight is 25kg per bag.
【Transportation and Storage】
Protect the product against moisture and damp.
Don't put it together with other chemicals.
Contact Person: admin