|Appearance:||White Or Yellowish Powder||Product Name:||CMC Carboxymethyl Cellulose Polymer|
|Raw Material:||Refined Cotton||Application:||Thickener, Emulsifier, Film-former, Binder, Dispersing Agent|
|Advantage:||Good Water Retention, Stable||Sample:||200g Free Sample Provide|
1000kgs Carboxymethyl Cellulose Polymer,
Refined Cotton CAS NO 9004 32 4,
25kg bag Carboxymethyl Cellulose Polymer
Name: Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
Molecular Formula: C6H7O2 (OH)2OCH2COONa
Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) is white or yellowish powder that is odorless ,tasteless and non-toxic . It has high hygroscopicity and is soluble in water to form a thick liquid . It is a polyanionic electrolyte and not fermented . It has good heat-stability . resistance to salt and film-forming property . It is a strong emulsifier for fat and oil .
Detergent and mosquito-repellent incense
1 . Effectively prevent washes from becoming contaminated after being washed by synthetic detergent .Add 0 . 5-2 percent only,you can get satisfactory result . Because the action of static between fomite granule with minus
charge and CMC molecule with minus charge itself .
2 . Make washing liquid more viscous and the effect of washing more stable .
3 . Improved toughness of mosquito-repellent incense .Which can prevent from denting and cracking . 4 . Each group of mosquito-repellent incense compatible to achieve better medicine effect .
Building and ceramics
1. At the same time ,it can be control viscosity and floating .
2. CMC can be applied as semi-finished viscosity in ceramics industry , for it can increase plasticity performance .
3. CMC can be used as flowing control matter in ceramics glost substitute ,which has the performance of retain substitute ,to prevent it from getting to tear cicatrice before cooking finish .
CMC is used as paper gluing agent to provide paper with high compatibility ,fine anti-ink osmosis and high was gathering capability .
CMC can help control color paste flowing for paper and during paper variegation .
1. It has good compatibility with other ingredients
2.Toothpaste body is smooth ,and separating from water or shell and becoming coarse .
3. It has good stability and suitable viscosity , so it makes toothpaste more fresh and pleasant .
4. At the same time ,toothpaste grade CMC has good white appearance ,easy to make clear toothpaste and good rheology .
Textile and Battery
1. CMC can be uses as printing material for dye-trimming industry and it can improve hydrophilic force and osmosis force of dye material ,making dying more even and reducing chromatism .
2. CMC is mainly used in Cr-Ni battery .
CMC Product is packed in an inner polyethylene bag reinforced with a 3-ply paper bag , or paper barrel or paper box , net weight is 25kg per bag .
4.Transportation and Storage
Protect the product against moisture and damp .
Don't put it together with other chemicals .
Contact Person: Mrs. Lannie Zhang