|Product Name:||Tile Adhesive Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose||Raw Material:||Refined Cotton|
|Application:||Tile Adhesive, Mortars,cement Plasters, Gypsum Plasters, Putty||Advantage:||High Water Retention Ablility, Prolong The Open Time, Improve Workability|
|Sample:||200g Free Sample Provide||CAS:||9032-42-2|
Tile Adhesive Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose,
25kg/bag Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose
Direct Facotry Pirce Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose CAS. 9004-65-3
Name: Hydroxyethyl methyl cellulose
Abbreviation: HEMC or MHEC
Hydroxyethyl Methyl cellulose(HEMC) is a white, yellowish-white or grayish-white powder or granules, it's a cellulose ether which is based on methyl cellulose.Our products produced from the raw material of high purity cotton.After alkali treatment and special etherification becomes HEMC.
1. Appearance: white to yellowish powder or grains.
2. Viscosity Specification
Note: Any other special requirement for the product can be satisfied through the negotiation.
• water retention
• good workability
• Overall good performance
• Very good open time
• Thermal stability improved
• Less retardation of cement hydration
• Excellent slip resistance
* thermal insulation mortar, ceramic tile adhesive, jointing agent, stucco gypsum, plaster;
* paint thickening agent, dispersing agent and stabilizer;
* ink industry as the thickening agent, dispersing agent and stabilizer;
* plastic forming mold release agent, softener, lubricants;
* cement, gypsum secondary products;
* shampoo, detergent
Our Hydroxyethyl methyl cellulose is packed in an inner polyethylene bag reinforced with a 3-ply paper bag, or paper barrel or paper box, net weight is 25kg per bag.
Transportation and Storage
Protect the product against moisture and damp.
Don't put it together with other chemicals.