|Product Name:||Hypromellose HPMC Mecellose Cellulose Ether||Appearance:||White Or Yellowish Powder|
|Raw Material:||Refined Cotton||Application:||Thickener, Emulsifier, Film-former, Binder, Dispersing Agent, Protective Colloids|
|Advantage:||Good Water Retention, Stable||Sample:||200g Free Sample Provide|
HPMC Mecellose Cellulose Ether,
E15 Mecellose Cellulose Ether
Name: Hypromellose or Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC)
Appearance and properties: white or almost white fibrous or granular powder
Molecular Formula: [C6H7O2(OH)x-m-n (OCH3 )m (OCH2CH (OH)CH3 )n]x
Hypromellose or Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) is a natural polymer materials as raw materials,through a series of chemical processing and prepared non-ionic cellulose. It contains almost methyl cellulose(MC) of all the performance, your first choice for production of high quality building materials additives.
1. Cohesiveness (Binding property) :Hypromellose or HPMC , as a high performance binder , can also be used for molding food and medicine .
2. Resistance to salting out :Hypromellose or HPMC is a nonionic cellulose ether and it is not a polyelectrolyte . The aqueous solution of HPMC is comparatively stable even in the presence of metal salts or organic electrolytes . However , when the concentration of electrolytes exceeds a certain limit , gelation and precipitation may result .
3. PH stability :The viscosity of an aqueous solution of Hypromellose or HPMC is hardly affected by acid or alkali , and the product can develop an original viscosity in the range of 3 . 0~11 . 0 . Therefore , the solution viscosity tends to keep stable during prolonged storage .
4. Surface activity :An aqueous solution of Hypromellose or HPMC has a high surface activity and functions as a protective colloid agent , emulsion stabilizer and dispersant .
5. Film forming :Hypromellose or HPMC provides a strong , flexible and transparent film having a good barrier property against oil and grease . In food application , this property is often utilized for water retention and oil adsorption .
6. Water retention :Hypromellose or HPMC is a high effective water retention agent . Its pharmaceutical grade product can be widely used in food , cosmetics and many other fields .
1. Appearance: white to yellowish powder or grains.
2. Viscosity Specification as below
3. Techinical Specifications:
Note: Any other special requirement for the product can be satisfied through the negotiation.
Hypromellose or HPMC are widely used as thickener, emulsifier, film-former, binder, dispersing agent, protective colloids for food and pharma,
Selection guide of products for pharmaceutical:
|Usage||Applicable type of the product||
|Creams, Gels, and Ointments||E-4000,F-4000,K-4000||1-5%|
|Ophthalmic Preparations||E-4000||01 .-0 . 5%|
|Eye drops preparations||F-4000, K-4000||0 . 1-0 . 5%|
|Suspending agent||E-4000, K-4000||1-2%|
|Tablets binder||E-5, F-50, K- 100||0 . 5-5%|
|Conventional Tablet Coating||E-5,E-15||0 . 5-5%|
|Conventional Wet Granulation||E-5,E-15||2-6%|
|Controlled Release Coatings||E-5,E-15||3-20%|
|Tablet coatings||E-5, E- 15, E-50||0 . 5-5%|
Controlled Release Matrix
|K- 100,000,K- 15,000,K-4000,E-4000||
1. Hypromellose or HPMC is packed in polyethylene bag enclosed in composite fiberboard drum
2. 9000kg loaded in 20' container with pallet
【Transportation and Storage】
The product should be kept in the original bag and stored in the dry and clean place far away from the source of heat and not put together with other chemicals .
The direct addition of the product to water causes the formation of lumps . Lumping results from incomplete wetting of the individual powder particles . Only the powder in contact with water dissolves and the formed gelatinous membrane prevents the remaining powder from dissolving , causing a delay in the dissolution time . The following three methods are recommended for dissolution without forming lumps . The most convenient method should be chosen according to the purpose of your application .
Contact Person: Mrs. Lannie Zhang