|Appearance:||White Or Yellowish Powder||Raw Material:||Refined Cotton|
|Application:||Thickener, Emulsifier, Film-former, Binder, Dispersing Agent, Protective Colloids||Advantage:||Good Water Retention, Stable|
|Sample:||200g Free Sample Provide||Product Name:||Yellowish Powder HPMC Hypromellose|
White Powder HPMC Hypromellose,
White Powder cas 9004 65 3,
9004 65 3 Water Retention HPMC Hypromellose
Top grade Hypromellose/Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose Pharma Grade Supplier
Name: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC)
Appearance : white or white off granular or powder
Molecular Formula: [C6H7O2(OH)x-m-n (OCH3 )m (OCH2CH (OH)CH3 )n]x
Hypromellose (Hypromellose), also known as hypromellose, is one of the non-ionic cellulose mixed ethers. It is a semi-synthetic, inactive, viscoelastic polymer, often used as a lubricant in ophthalmology, or as an excipient or excipient in oral medicine.A highly substituted Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) thickener that is an excellent rheology modifier, binder, film former, and water-retention agent
1. The high viscosity specification is widely used in the sustained and controlled release system of hydrophilic gel matrix. The low-viscosity grade is used as the main shell material in tablet coating and non-gelatin capsule formulations, and is also a commonly used binder in wet granulation.
2. Resistance to salting out :HPMC is a nonionic cellulose ether and it is not a polyelectrolyte . The aqueous solution of HPMC is comparatively stable even in the presence of metal salts or organic electrolytes . However , when the concentration of electrolytes exceeds a certain limit , gelation and precipitation may result .
3. PH stability :The viscosity of an aqueous solution of HPMC is hardly affected by acid or alkali , and the product can develop an original viscosity in the range of 3 . 0~11 . 0 . Therefore , the solution viscosity tends to keep stable during prolonged storage ..
4. Film forming :HPMC provides a strong , flexible and transparent film having a good barrier property against oil and grease . In food application , this property is often utilized for water retention and oil adsorption .
5. Water retention :HPMC is a high effective water retention agent . Its pharmaceutical grade product can be widely used in food , cosmetics and many other fields .
6. Particle size; 100 mesh pass rate is greater than 98.5%; 80 mesh pass rate is 100%. Special specifications have a particle size of 40-60 mesh.
1. Appearance: white to yellowish powder
2. Viscosity Specification as below
3. Techinical Specifications:
3. Viscosity Specification
Note: Any other special requirement for the product can be satisfied through the negotiation.
Pharmaceutical aid: HPMC is used as adhesive, solutizer in tablet, film-forming reagents in pharmaceutical coating,delayed-release and controlled-release tablets or capsules, thickener and water-binding agent in liquid formulation, component in eye drop.
Selection guide of products for pharmaceutical:
|Usage||Applicable type of the product||
|Creams, Gels, and Ointments||E-4000,F-4000,K-4000||1-5%|
|Ophthalmic Preparations||E-4000||01 .-0 . 5%|
|Eye drops preparations||F-4000, K-4000||0 . 1-0 . 5%|
|Suspending agent||E-4000, K-4000||1-2%|
|Tablets binder||E-5, F-50, K- 100||0 . 5-5%|
|Conventional Tablet Coating||E-5,E-15||0 . 5-5%|
|Conventional Wet Granulation||E-5,E-15||2-6%|
|Controlled Release Coatings||E-5,E-15||3-20%|
|Tablet coatings||E-5, E- 15, E-50||0 . 5-5%|
Controlled Release Matrix
|K- 100,000,K- 15,000,K-4000,E-4000||
The product is packed in polyethylene bag enclosed in composite fiberboard drum . The standard packing is 25kg/drum
【Transportation and Storage】
The product should be kept in the original bag and stored in the dry and clean place far away from the source of heat and not put together with other chemicals .
The direct addition of the product to water causes the formation of lumps . Lumping results from incomplete wetting of the individual powder particles . Only the powder in contact with water dissolves and the formed gelatinous membrane prevents the remaining powder from dissolving , causing a delay in the dissolution time . The following three methods are recommended for dissolution without forming lumps . The most convenient method should be chosen according to the purpose of your application .