|Product Name:||Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose HPMC Pharma||Appearance:||White Or Yellowish Powder|
|Raw Material:||Refined Cotton||Application:||Thickener, Emulsifier, Film-former, Binder, Dispersing Agent, Protective Colloids|
|Advantage:||Good Water Retention, Stable||Sample:||200g Free Sample Provide|
USP HPMC Pharma 9004 65 3,
CE Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose 2208,
Tablets Coating HPMC Pharma
USP Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose HPMC Pharma Grade
Name: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC,Hypromellose)
Appearance and properties: White or almost white fibrous or granular powder
Molecular Formula: [C6H7O2(OH)x-m-n (OCH3 )m (OCH2CH (OH)CH3 )n]x
HPMC Pharma Grade is non-ionic cellulose ether made from natural cotton fiber under series of chemical processing. It’s odorless, tasteless and non-toxic white powder, can be dissolved in cold water to form a transparent viscous solution with the properties of thickening, binding, dispersing, emulsifying, film coating, suspending, absorbing, gelling, water retention and colloid protection.
1. Appearance: white to yellowish powder
2. Viscosity Specification as below
3. Techinical Specifications:
Note: Any other special requirement for the product can be satisfied through the negotiation.
1. HPMC Pharma Grade is a versatile pharmaceutical excipient, which can be used as a thickener, dispersant, emulsifier, and film-forming agent, among others.
2. In medical tablets, HPMC acts as a film coating. As an adhesive, HPMC Pharma Grade can significantly raise the dissolution rate of drugs, and also improve the waterproof performance of tablets. Additionally, HPMC Pharma Grade serves as a suspending agent, ophthalmic preparation, floating tablet, and the skeleton of sustained release formulations, etc.
3. When combined with other compounds and colloidal drugs, HPMC Pharma Grade can prevent water and ethanol from being separated from aqueous colloidal transparent medicines. Also, HPMC Pharma Grade allows the water-retaining capacity to be improved. Thus far, this product has become the raw material of herbal capsules.
pharma grade HPMC cellulose is packed in 2 layer LDPE bag and sealed in the Drum, it is very safe to store and transport. the standard packing is 25kg/drum