|Appearance:||White Or Yellowish Powder||Raw Material:||Refined Cotton|
|Application:||Thickener, Emulsifier, Film-former, Binder, Dispersing Agent, Protective Colloids||Advantage:||Good Water Retention, Stable|
|Sample:||200g Free Sample Provide||Product Name:||HPMC Hypromellose For Artificial Tears|
K100M Artificial Tears Hypromellose,
K100M Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose 2208,
9004 65 3 White Artificial Tears Hypromellose
China Best Price Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose HPMC pharma grade
Name: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC,Hypromellose)
Appearance and properties: White or almost white fibrous or granular powder
Molecular Formula: [C6H7O2(OH)x-m-n (OCH3 )m (OCH2CH (OH)CH3 )n]x
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) or hypromellose, is a cellulose-based polymer for film coating, wet granulation, and hard capsule manufacturing. It is practically insoluble in hot water, acetone, anhydrous ethanol, and toluene and dissolves in cold water, resulting in a colloidal solution.
1. Appearance: white to yellowish powder
2. Viscosity Specification as below
3. Viscosity Specification
Note: Any other special requirement for the product can be satisfied through the negotiation.
1. HPMC Pharma Grade is a versatile pharmaceutical excipient, which can be used as a thickener, dispersant, emulsifier, and film-forming agent, among others.
2. In medical tablets, HPMC acts as a film coating. As an adhesive, HPMC Pharma Grade can significantly raise the dissolution rate of drugs, and also improve the waterproof performance of tablets. Additionally, HPMC Pharma Grade serves as a suspending agent, ophthalmic preparation, floating tablet, and the skeleton of sustained release formulations, etc.
3. When combined with other compounds and colloidal drugs, HPMC Pharma Grade can prevent water and ethanol from being separated from aqueous colloidal transparent medicines. Also, HPMC Pharma Grade allows the water-retaining capacity to be improved. Thus far, this product has become the raw material of herbal capsules.
Selection guide of products for pharmaceutical:
|Usage||Applicable type of the product||
|Creams, Gels, and Ointments||E-4000,F-4000,K-4000||1-5%|
|Ophthalmic Preparations||E-4000||01 .-0 . 5%|
|Eye drops preparations||F-4000, K-4000||0 . 1-0 . 5%|
|Suspending agent||E-4000, K-4000||1-2%|
|Tablets binder||E-5, F-50, K- 100||0 . 5-5%|
|Conventional Tablet Coating||E-5,E-15||0 . 5-5%|
|Conventional Wet Granulation||E-5,E-15||2-6%|
|Controlled Release Coatings||E-5,E-15||3-20%|
|Tablet coatings||E-5, E- 15, E-50||0 . 5-5%|
Controlled Release Matrix
|K- 100,000,K- 15,000,K-4000,E-4000||
pharma grade is packed in 2 layer LDPE bag
【Transportation and Storage】
The product should be kept in the original bag and stored in the dry and clean place far away from the source of heat and not put together with other chemicals .
Contact Person: admin