|Appearance:||White Or Yellowish Powder||Raw Material:||Refined Cotton|
|Application:||Thickener, Emulsifier, Film-former, Binder, Dispersing Agent, Protective Colloids||Advantage:||Good Water Retention, Stable|
|Sample:||200g Free Sample Provide||Product Name:||Film Coating Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose|
Tablets binder Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose,
Refined Cotton cas 9004 65 3,
E4M Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose
HPMC Pharma Grade Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose For Coating, Emulsifying, Film Coating
Name: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC,Hypromellose)
Appearance and properties: White or off-white granule or powder
Molecular Formula: [C6H7O2(OH)x-m-n (OCH3 )m (OCH2CH (OH)CH3 )n]x
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) is a natural polymer materials as raw materials,through a series of chemical processing and prepared non-ionic cellulose. It contains almost methyl cellulose(MC) of all the performance, your first choice for production of high quality building materials additives.
1. Appearance: white to yellowish powder
2. Viscosity Specification as below
Note: Any other special requirement for the product can be satisfied through the negotiation.
1. HPMC Pharma Grade is a versatile pharmaceutical excipient, which can be used as a thickener, dispersant, emulsifier, and film-forming agent, among others.
2. In medical tablets, HPMC acts as a film coating. As an adhesive, HPMC Pharma Grade can significantly raise the dissolution rate of drugs, and also improve the waterproof performance of tablets. Additionally, HPMC Pharma Grade serves as a suspending agent, ophthalmic preparation, floating tablet, and the skeleton of sustained release formulations, etc.
3. When combined with other compounds and colloidal drugs, HPMC Pharma Grade can prevent water and ethanol from being separated from aqueous colloidal transparent medicines. Also, HPMC Pharma Grade allows the water-retaining capacity to be improved. Thus far, this product has become the raw material of herbal capsules.
Selection guide of products for pharmaceutical:
|Usage||Applicable type of the product||
|Creams, Gels, and Ointments||E-4000,F-4000,K-4000||1-5%|
|Ophthalmic Preparations||E-4000||01 .-0 . 5%|
|Eye drops preparations||F-4000, K-4000||0 . 1-0 . 5%|
|Suspending agent||E-4000, K-4000||1-2%|
|Tablets binder||E-5, F-50, K- 100||0 . 5-5%|
|Conventional Tablet Coating||E-5,E-15||0 . 5-5%|
|Conventional Wet Granulation||E-5,E-15||2-6%|
|Controlled Release Coatings||E-5,E-15||3-20%|
|Tablet coatings||E-5, E- 15, E-50||0 . 5-5%|
Controlled Release Matrix
|K- 100,000,K- 15,000,K-4000,E-4000||
pharma grade HPMC cellulose is packed in 2 layer LDPE bag and sealed in the Drum, it is very safe to store and transport. the standard packing is 25kg/drum, one 20' container could 9000kg
【Transportation and Storage】
The product should be kept in the original bag and stored in the dry and clean place far away from the source of heat and not put together with other chemicals .
The direct addition of the product to water causes the formation of lumps . Lumping results from incomplete wetting of the individual powder particles . Only the powder in contact with water dissolves and the formed gelatinous membrane prevents the remaining powder from dissolving , causing a delay in the dissolution time . The following three methods are recommended for dissolution without forming lumps . The most convenient method should be chosen according to the purpose of your application .