MC Food Grade Methyl Cellulose For Plant Based Meat Vegan
|Product Name||Food Grade Methyl Cellulose MC For Plant Based Meat||Appearance||White Powder|
|Raw Material||Refined Cotton||Function||Thickener, Emulsifier, Film-former, Binder, Dispersing Agent|
|Aplication||Plant Based Meat, Vegan Meat, Meatless Burger, Plant Based Sausage||CAS No||9004-67-5|
MC Food Grade Methyl Cellulose,
Plant Based Meat Methyl Cellulose,
Meat Methyl Cellulose Methyl Cellulose
Food grade Methyl Cellulose MC for plant based meat, vegan meat, meatless meat
Methyl Cellulose is odorless, tasteless,non-toxic cellulose ethers produce from natural high molecular cellulose through series of chemical processing and achieved.It is white powder with good water solubility. It has thickening, adhesion ,dispersing, emulsifying, film, suspended, adsorption, gel,and protective colloid properties of surface activity and maintain moisture function properties.
Chemical Name :Methyl cellulose (MC)
Molecular Formula :C20H38O11
Structure Formula :
1. Appearance :Methyl Cellulose is a white to light yellow powder or granular product .
2. Solubility :Methyl Cellulose is nearly insoluble in anhydrous ethanol , ethyl ether and acetone . It is swelled in cold water to form a transparent or a slight cloudy solution . Methyl Cellulose can be dissolved into some organic solvents and also in water-organic solvent mixed solvents .
3. Fineness(Graininess) :The oversize product above 100 mesh should not exceed 5 . 0% .
4. With reduction of methoxyl groups content , Methyl Cellulose is increased in gelling temperature and decreased in water solubility and surface activity
1. Appearance:White to light yellow powder or grains .
2. Specifications :
|Loss on drying,%||5 .0 max|
|Residue on ignition,%||1 .5 max|
|Heavy metals, ppm||20 max|
|Arsenic, ppm||3 max|
|pH||5 .0~8 .0|
|Viscosity(2% solution), mPa .s||In accordance with the viscosity specification as shown in table 2 .|
3. Viscosity specification
Specific range (2%
Specific range (2%
Note:The viscosity can be adjusted according to the special requirements of the customers .
【What is 】
Plant based meat is meat made from plants. It is especially designed and created to look like, taste like, and cook like conventional meat. Plant based meat can be in the form of a burger patty, nuggets, or even crumbles and sausages and as it grows more popular, these veggie-based alternatives are shaking up the meat industry and everything we thought we knew about veggie burgers. Compared to meat products, plant based meats— for the most part — offer consumers a more sustainable and environmentally
friendly line up of meat alternatives.
【Characteristics of Methyl Cellulose for plant based meat】
The product is packed in layer polyethylene bag enclosed in composite fiberboard drum. It is very safe to store and transport.
【What DO WE HAVE】