|Appearance:||White Or Yellowish Powder||Raw Material:||Refined Cotton|
|Function:||Thickener, Emulsifier, Film-former, Binder, Dispersing Agent||Aplication:||Conductive Photovoltaic Paste Inks|
|Product Name:||Ethyl Cellulose EC For Conductive Silver Aluminum Paste||CAS NO.:||9004 57 3|
EC hydroxyethyl ethylcellulose,
Refined cotton ethylcellulose
Ethyl Cellulose EC for conductive silver aluminum paste
Name: Ethyl Cellulose
In the formula , n stands for degree of polymerization and R for –H or –C2H5.
【Properties of Ethyl Cellulose uesed in conductive photovoltaic paste inks 】
Ethylcellulose is the ideal binder for conductive paste inks, due to its high purity, clean burn-out, adjustable rheological performance and outstanding batch-to-batch consistency
• Best performing ethyl cellulose with unique organo-solubility and outstanding stability due to advanced production process
• Good solubility and low impurities allows reduction of filtering costs
• Narrower and higher electrodes with sharper edges that contribute to high conversion rates for photovoltaic cells
• Formulation flexibility and reduced rheology adjustment costs
1. Appearance: White or even yellowing powder or grains , having no smell or taste .
2. Technical Index
|K type||N type||T type|
|Content of ethoxy, %||45 . 0~47 . 9||48 . 0~49 . 5||49 . 6 Min|
|Viscosity, mPas||Conform to the requirements of table 2|
|Ash , %||0 .4 Max|
|Moisture , %||3 . 0 Max|
It is packed in paper bags lined with PVC bags . Net weight per package: 20kg
【Instruction for storage】
Protect the product against moisture and damp.
Don't put it together with other chemicals.
Contact Person: admin