|Appearance:||White Or Yellowish Powder||Raw Material:||Refined Cotton|
|Function:||Thickener, Emulsifier, Film-former, Binder, Dispersing Agent||Aplication:||Conductive Photovoltaic Paste Inks|
|CAS NO.:||9004 57 3|
CAS 9004-57-3 Ethyl Cellulose,
ethyl cellulose biodegradable,
CAS 9004-57-3 powder
Ethyl Cellulose For Conductive Silver Paste Used in MLCC
Name: Ethyl Cellulose
In the formula , n stands for degree of polymerization and R for –H or –C2H5.
【Properties of Ethyl Cellulose uesed in conductive silver paste】
Ethyl cellulose is the ideal binder for conductive silver paste used in MLCC, due to its high purity, clean burn-out, adjustable rheological performance and outstanding batch-to-batch consistency
• Best performing ethyl cellulose with unique organo-solubility and outstanding stability due to advanced production process
• Good solubility and low impurities allows reduction of filtering costs
• Narrower and higher electrodes with sharper edges that contribute to high conversion rates for photovoltaic cells
• Formulation flexibility and reduced rheology adjustment costs
【Technical requirements of ethyl cellulose】
1. Appearance: White or even yellowing powder or grains , having no smell or taste .
2. Technical Index
|K type||N type||T type|
|Content of ethoxy, %||45 . 0~47 . 9||48 . 0~49 . 5||49 . 6 Min|
|Viscosity, mPas||Conform to the requirements of table 2|
|Ash , %||0 .4 Max|
|Moisture , %||3 . 0 Max|
【Package of ethyl cellulose】
It is packed in paper bags lined with PVC bags . Net weight per package: 20kg
【Instruction for storage】
Protect the product against moisture and damp.
Don't put it together with other chemicals.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer 200g free sample.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is wthin 7-10 days after receiving the payment.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment ≤1000USD, 100% in advance.
Payment＞1000USD, T/T(30% in advance and balance against B/L copy)or L/C at sigh.
Q:Which regions are your customers mainly distributed in?
A: Asia, Europe, America, Oceania and Africa.
Contact Person: admin