|Product Name:||Industrial Grade HPMC Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose For Thin-Set Mortar||Appearance:||White Or Yellowish Powder|
|Raw Material:||Refined Cotton||Application:||Thickener, Emulsifier, Film-former, Binder, Dispersing Agent, Protective Colloids|
|Advantage:||Good Water Retention, Stable||Sample:||200g Free Sample Provide|
Industrial HPMC Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose,
Thin Set Mortar Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose,
Refined Cotton Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
Industrial Grade HPMC Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose For Thin-Set Mortar
Name: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC,Hypromellose)
1. Water-soluble, non-ionic cellulose cellulose ether
2. Odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, white powder
3. Dissolved in cold water, forming a clear or slightly solution
4. Properties of thickening, binding, dispersing, emulsifying, film-forming, suspension, adsorption, gel, surface activity, water retention and protective colloid.
1. Appearance: white to yellowish powder or grains.
2. Technical Index
|Loss on drying, %||5.0 Max|
|Appearance||White to yellowish grains or powder|
|Viscosity (mPa.s)||refer to Table 2|
|Level||Specific range (mPa.s)||Level||Specific range (mPa.s)|
Note: Any other special requirement for the product can be satisfied through the negotiation.
1. Cement-based painting mortar
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulosecan improve the homogeneity of the mortar,which permits an easier painting of the mortar .Thus the working efficiency is improved and the resistance to sagging is enhanced.
The excellent water retention of Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose prolongs the workable time of putty,improves working efficiency ,avoids occurrence of crusting phenomena and imparts high mechanical strength to putty during coagulating period.
3. Heat-preservation mortar system's binding mortar and coating mortar
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose can improve the homogeneity of the mortar,which permits an easier painting of the mortar .Thus the working efficiency is improved and the resistance to sagging is enhanced
4. Interface treatment binder
THydroxypropyl methylcellulose improves the surface coating ,enhances the adhesiveness and increases the binding strength of mortar.
The excellent permeability improves the homogeneity of the interface
The high water retention rate prolongs the open time and improves the tile-pasting efficiency.
5. Gypsum-based mortar and gypsum products
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose can improve the homogeneity of the mortar,which permits an easier painting,higher working efficiency and resistance to sagging.
Contact Person: admin