|Product Name:||High Quality Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose HPMC Used In Cement Based Plaster||Appearance:||White Or Yellowish Powder|
|Raw Material:||Refined Cotton||Application:||Thickener, Emulsifier, Film-former, Binder, Dispersing Agent, Protective Colloids|
|Advantage:||Good Water Retention, Stable Quality||Sample:||200g Free Sample Provide|
Self Leveling Compound Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose,
Dispersing Agent Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose,
Non Toxic Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC for self-leveling compound
Chemical Name :Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose (HPMC)
Molecular Formula :[C6H7O2(OH)3-m-n(OCH3)m(OCH3CH(OH)CH3)n]x
Structure Formula :
Where :R=-H , -CH3 , or -CH2CHOHCH3；X=degree of polymerization .
1. Water-soluble, non-ionic cellulose cellulose ether
2. Odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, white powder
3. Dissolved in cold water, forming a clear or slightly solution
4. Properties of thickening, binding, dispersing, emulsifying, film-forming, suspension, adsorption, gel, surface activity, water retention and protective colloid
HPMC is odorless, tasteless,non-toxic cellulose ethers producted from natural hIgh molecular cellulose through series of chemical processing and achieved.It is white powder with good water solubility. It has thickening, adhesion ,dispersing, emulsifying, film, suspended, adsorption, gel, and protetive colloid properties of surface activity and maintain moisture function properties ect.
1. Appearance: white to yellowish powder or grains.
2. Technical Index
|Loss on drying, %||5.0 Max|
|Appearance||White to yellowish grains or powder|
|Viscosity (mPa.s)||refer to Table 2|
|Level||Specific range (mPa.s)||Level||Specific range (mPa.s)|
Note: Any other special requirement for the product can be satisfied through the negotiation.
Self-leveling floor material
(1) Provides viscosity and acts as an anti-settling aid.
(2) Enhance the pumpability of fluidity and improve the efficiency of paving the ground.
(3) Control water retention and shrinkage, reducing cracking and shrinkage on the ground.
Contact Person: admin