|Product Name:||Plant-based Food Grade Methyl Cellulose 9004 67 5||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Raw Material:||Refined Cotton||Function:||Increased Binding，thickening，emulsification, Foaming Agent|
|Aplication:||Plant Based Meat, Vegan Meat, Meatless Burger, Plant Based Sausage||CAS No:||9004-67-5|
Plant Based Methyl Cellulose,
CAS 9004-67-5 Methyl Cellulose,
Food Grade Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose
Plant-based Food Grade Methyl Cellulose 9004 67 5
Methey Cellulose is a water-soluble cellulose ether polymer producted from natural plant cellulose through series of chemical processing and achieved.It is white powder with good water solubility.
Chemical Name :Methyl cellulose (MC)
Molecular Formula :C20H38O11
Structure Formula :
1. Water loss control: Methyl Cellulose food grade can effectively control the food moisture from the feezer to room temperature change and redue the damage , ice crystal and texture deterioration by froze
2. Resistance to salting out : Methyl Cellulose food grade is a nonionic cellulose ether and it is not a polyelectrolyte . The aqueous solution of HPMC is comparatively stable even in the presence of metal salts or organic electrolytes .
3. Surface activity : An aqueous solution of Methyl Cellulose has a high surface activity and functions as a protective colloid agent , emulsion stabilizer and dispersant .
4. Thermal gelation :An aqueous solution of Methyl Cellulose will gel or precipitate when heated to a certain temperature , but it reverts to the original solution state on subsequent cooling .
1. Appearance:White to light yellow powder or grains .
2. Specifications :
|Loss on drying,%||5 .0 max|
|Residue on ignition,%||1 .5 max|
|Heavy metals, ppm||20 max|
|Arsenic, ppm||3 max|
|pH||5 .0~8 .0|
|Viscosity(2% solution), mPa .s||In accordance with the viscosity specification as shown in table 2 .|
3. Viscosity specification
Specific range (2%
Specific range (2%
Note:The viscosity can be adjusted according to the special requirements of the customers.
Methyl cellulose can be directly applied to food not only as emulsifier, binder, thickener or stabilizer, but also as
packing material .
a) Thermal gelation and water retention of Methyl cellulose blocks oil absorption into food and moisture loss during frying, providing a fresh and crisp taste . Moreover, these properties aids in gas retention during baking for increasing baked volume and improving texture .
b) In molding food, the excellent lubricity and binding strength will improve its moldability and shape retention .
The product is packed in layer polyethylene bag enclosed in composite fiberboard drum. It is very safe to store and transport.
【What DO WE HAVE】
Contact Person: admin